This is our second specially imported Finnish log cabin built in 2009, just perfect for your log cabin holiday; it is bright and airy and built to the highest standards, it is built on much the same floor plan as cabin one but the bathroom is fitted with a shower cubicle instead of a bath. The cabin is fitted with attractive fittings, fully fitted carpets through out. Our barrel sauna can now also be hired with Cabin 2, Please ask for availability and Price.
Outside is a covered decked seating area with outdoor table chairs offering pleasant surroundings and privacy. The log cabin sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Book now/check prices/check availability
- Open plan living and dining area, suite to seat 4, LCD TV/DVD player with sky few view, and dining table with 4 chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen area with built in oven and hob, fridge, microwave and kettle. Quality crockery and cutlery is provided
- One Double Room
- One Twin Room
- Bathroom with shower cubical, WC and Basin
- Electric heating
- Off road private parking.
- access is via a foot path from the car park 50 meters away.
- Travel cot & high chair included, Cot bedding can be provided if required
- Log heated barrel sauna can be hired.
bed linen, bath and hand towels, tea towels and oven glove are provided and electricity is on a £1/£2 coin meter.
Our accommodation is NO SMOKING and NO PETS
The log cabin is set amongst maturing native trees of birch and the rhododendrons add a splash of colour in the early summer creating a very relaxing atmosphere. our log fired Sauna can be hired for the week with cabin 2 subject to availability.
Contact us for further information
To discuss your Isle of Mull log cabin holiday requirements please contact Tim or Diane on 01680 300545 or e mail your holiday accommodation requirements, please provide as much information as possible to enable us to deal with your enquiry efficiently.
Please contact us Via e mail, phone, text, Facebook or twitter or book now /check availability/check prices . We look forwards to hearing from you and hopefully helping you start your adventure here on the Isle of Mull.
Please read our terms and conditions