Our log cabin 1 has been imported from Finland, it was built in 2006 to the highest standards. All rooms are bright and airy and provide comfortable accommodation throughout. There is an outside decked seating area for alfresco dining creating a relaxing atmosphere on the veranda. Cabin 1 comes with a hot tub for your sole use. Add our Log fired Barrel Sauna, Subject to availability (please ask for sauna availability before booking), to compliment the relaxing holiday. Book now/check availability /check prices
Hart of Mull is perfect for a relaxed holiday in your own private space.
- The kitchen area is fully fitted with built in oven and hob, fridge, microwave, Washing Machine, kettle and all crockery & cutlery.
- The Living area boast a central electric fire, comfortable suite . There is also a TV and DVD player.
- The accommodation has two bedrooms, one double room and one twin room. Bedding, towels, tea towels and oven gloves are provided.
- There is a bathroom with full size bath complete with a shower over the bath, wc and basin.
- Dinning table and 4 chairs.
- Log fired sauna available to hire.
- Hot Tub.
- High chair and travel cot included Please ask. Cot bedding can be provided.
- access is via a foot path from the car park 50 meters away.
All bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided and electricity is on a £1/£2 coin meter.
Our accommodation is NO SMOKING and NO PETS
The log cabin is set amongst maturing native trees of birch and the rhododendrons add a splash of colour in the early summer creating a very relaxing atmosphere. If you would like to hire Cabin 1 with our Barrel sauna for the week for your sole use please ask about availability and price stating your interest in both.
Contact us for further information
To discuss your Isle of Mull holiday requirements please contact Tim or Diane on 01680 300545 or enter your name, email address and details of your holiday accommodation requirements into our contact form, please provide as much information as possible to enable us to deal with your enquiry efficiently. (*Required Information).
Please contact us Via e mail, phone, text, Facebook or twitter or our Availability check form. We look forwards to hearing from you and hopefully helping you start your adventure here on the Isle of Mull.
Please read our Terms and conditions